Monday, December 24, 2007

I don't play a terrorist, explains Vikram


If one does not keep feeding tidbits to the media, they anyway make up their own and run riot. The latest is that Vikram is playing a terrorist in 'Kandasamy.' Is it true? Of course not, says Chiyan. "It's true I'm doing varied roles in 'Kandasamy.' It's also known about what roles I'm doing. But the rumour that I'm playing a terrorist who comes from Italy is not true.

I'm one who raises his voice against injustice. But there is no connection between this story and that of 'Anniyan.' Many scenes that would appeal to children also take place in the film," said Vikram with a touch of annoyance.


It's been 2 years since a film of yours got released?

"It's true. After 'Maja,' I acted in 'Bheema' that seems to be getting delayed to release. This could be disappointing to viewers. To set that right, I've decided to continue to act in films. After 'Bheema' is released, 'Kandasamy' would follow," said Chiyan.

No comments: